Thursday 21 July 2011

Nice photos - Romania travel

 Since I decided to do this all the way and without too much worrying caring or planning I will start posting pictures that I made and actually liked. I will randomly browse through some old directories and I will pop them here.
    Photos were taken on a trip I made in 2004 with a good friend, a 2MP camera, was a blast at that time and we were happy to have it .

 Picture made somewhere on the road between Rupea and Sighisoara.
Romanian forest trail - Rupea
 Strange anonymous painting in Biertan fortified church. It was place behind the altar, so if you went on the left side and looked at the the eyes, they were looking back at you, and check out the feet direction as well.

Oil painting in Biertan church(by anonymous) - left view
 If you went on the right side and looked at the eyes, they were looking back at you again, and check out the feet direction again. If you check out the picture in detail there are few more things that "move" towards you. This illusion effect gave me a really weird feeling at that time, scary a bit.

Oil painting in Biertan church(by anonymous) - right view
  I tried to find a better picture over the internet, but nobody said anything about it on any site regarding this church. Maybe it was removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...