Thursday 28 July 2011

Texture pattern insertion sheets - 8 of 366 creative days

8/366
This is eight day of 366 creative days.

a - Materials
b - Tools
c - Techniques
d - End result
e - Used for
f - Other info

a - Materials
          1 - 1xmold maker Sculpey+3xpolymer clay Fimo soft

b - Tools

          1 -Various objects, usually called junk, and imagination.
          2 - Tissue blade
          3 - Pasta machine

c - Techniques
          1 - Cool the mixture in the refrigerator, put some baby powder as well and start pressing the objects.


d - End result
Back to top
1. Pendant mold
2. Texture pattern
4. Pattern for insertion
 
4 Texture for insertion
5. Texture sheet lines


e - Used for
Back to top
          - Various beads, designs, texture sheets, etc...
f - Other info
          - I choose to give them that old picture/gray stone feeling cause I found the effect interesting.
          - only 1 and 2 are actually done, rest I destroyed after making, was only for testing and I want to remake them into a better version.
          - this is not a tutorial, was posted to help me remember some things and to keep track on "366 creative days" project. If you want a tutorial with detailed pictures about how I did these textured pattern sheets,  let me know.

Thank you for your support!
Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...